Sommelier Jill Mott stopped by the Jazz88 Morning Show to talk about the B-Sides of wine and wine regions. She provided the following links to producers.
Producers who make Valdiguié:
Producers who make wine using classic white grapes (i.e. Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio/Gris, etc.) including skin contact:
- Unturned Stone Wine – Savignon Musqué (Blanc)
- Forlorn Hope Wines – Forlorn Hope Dragone Ramato (Pinot Gris)
- J. Brix Wines – J. Brix Nomine Amoris (Pinot Gris)
- Field Recording Wines – Field Recordings Skins (Chenin Blanc blend)
Drink “Country Wine“! These winemakers that have opted out of regional systems and rules to honor their terroir and culture:
- Thierry Puzelat – almost all of their wines
- Vinos Patio
- La Stoppa
- Brand Brothers – almost all of their wines
Originally aired on Wednesday, Mar. 6th on the Morning Show with Emily Reese.
More Posts for Show: The Morning Show